Big sale day for China tomorrow (11/11). Save on Ebike parts

RageNR

100 W
I was planning on posting a thread early this week to see if anyone knew about Black Friday deals on Ebike parts for this year. Ended up getting busy and forgot to post.
Low and behold, Micha posted a video about the upcoming China "Singles Day" sale to take place on 11/11/17. He outlined a few choices that are a decent buy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Tq-8Ho86k

If you have anything that you have been looking to buy, now might be the time to get in.

Please post some deals that you see or think are a good value.

Myself, I am looking to find a Mxus hub (or comparable) capable of 6-7Kw, and speeds up to 65mph-ish on a 26in wheel running at 72-100V.
Have not been keeping up with the current prices and parts, so hoping someone else is looking for similar. I got 26in rims to use, but will need controller, hub motor, and spokes.
If you are on the hunt for a related build, let me know what you are going after.

bump This big sale " 11.11 Global Shopping Festival " is coming soon. A Google search of that title yields more info. I see that we can place items in the shopping cart now.

HobbyKing has a good price on Turnigy Graphene Lipo. I bought my next year stock of batteries.

Back