MXUS 3K controller?

ebike11

1 MW
Hi guys
What do you recommend for a controller?
Ill be running 72V and i have a greentime 72V 1500w 15fet 45A but im using it on another motor. Do you guys recommend higher spec controller or is the greentime good enough?
The price is also pretty good at 50u.s. dollars or so.
I seen 100u.s.dollar controllers on aliexpress but with 18fets and rated at 2000 to 3000watts 50A.
Just not sure if its worth paying double

You'd want a sinewave controller for the ultra silence, but if you are on a budget then there is nothing wrong with the ebay seller hksunwin he has controllers for your needs and they are cheap and work great. They are under rated in terms of listed power, just go ahead and buy his 72V 1000W unit for ultra cheap. Be the same as the 1500W. I have a few of them, plus I recently bought a sensorless/sensor controller from Greentime. Always good to have spares!

markz said:
You'd want a sinewave controller for the ultra silence, but if you are on a budget then there is nothing wrong with the ebay seller hksunwin he has controllers for your needs and they are cheap and work great. They are under rated in terms of listed power, just go ahead and buy his 72V 1000W unit for ultra cheap. Be the same as the 1500W. I have a few of them, plus I recently bought a sensorless/sensor controller from Greentime. Always good to have spares!

Oh i didnt realize the sinewave controllers make the motor quieter...ill check it out thx

markz said:
yeah but sunwins are all trapezoidal waveforms. You pay more for sinewave from what I can tell looking at prices.

Hi again
I went ahead and bought this one. It is SUPER quiet.
Has anyone else used one?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/72V-2000W-18-mosfet-motor-brushless-sinusoidal-wave-controller-for-electric-bike-hub-motor-controller-G/32607605837.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.68qbju

Back