Recommend me an ebike kit under 800? (or 1000)

hapc

1 mW
Hey what's up, well, I just want to get an ebike kit + battery that have decent range (at least 30 miles per charge), I don't care about the speed at all, I need range, I'm planning on pedaling myself too, just want to make the whole biking thing smoother so I can go farther.

I weight 70 Kilos (154 pounds), not that lazy of a biker myself, and can even stretch my budge to 1000, looking to get the whole kit + battery if possible, will be riding a mountain bike (26'' tires).

I think that's all, the more range, the better (will buy online).

What country you from?
India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Maldives, Mauritius, Nepal, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, and formerly those of Afghanistan, Tibet, Burma and British East Africa, German East Africa and Trucial States.

His post history has him just south of the US-Mexico border.

For economy/range, I think a 500watt geared motor goes a long way on a battery at 14 mph, but they're hard to get in the USA on a budget. My budget anyway. I think these kits should be under $200.

For speed, a 1000+ Watt DD kits goes really fast for your $200 USD, but not that long.

Oops, the ruppees comment was merely sarcastic.

I meant USD, didn't add it since I usually see the currency used around in the forum a lot so I thought it was obvious (I guess it wasn't, my bad).

So that, 800 - 1000 USD, long range with battery included, sorry for the missunderstanding, so oops!

The dollar sign can be Canadian, Australia, New Zealand, Amurika, with a difference of about 25-30% depending on the exchange rate.

I would suggest the Leafbike Kit, buy the 1500W direct drive kit with its KT display, then look for a battery somewhere.

I am glad you are not scared wattage, that is why I suggested 1500W Leafbike and not a 250W toy.

markz said:
The dollar sign can be Canadian, Australia, New Zealand, Amurika, with a difference of about 25-30% depending on the exchange rate.

I would suggest the Leafbike Kit, buy the 1500W direct drive kit with its KT display, then look for a battery somewhere.

I am glad you are not scared wattage, that is why I suggested 1500W Leafbike and not a 250W toy.

The 26 48V 1500W kit looks cool actually, now, could you point me to what kind of battery would I be needing (wattage, voltage and that stuff)?

Back