Was looking through aliexpress and...

lucajo16

10 mW
I was looking Through aliexpress and I noticed this kit. I was woundering if anyone here has used aliexpress for ebike stuff and know's about this kit, any battery's from this site and if anyone can give me an idea of what I may jump in. It seems to good to pass up so with all things online I thought I would ask. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/iMo...148a27c6&transAbTest=ae803_5&rmStoreLevelAB=0 Thanks once again for any input

Use credit card to purchase on aliexpress, be your only layer of protection, apart from whatever aliexpress provides for its buyers, which I can only ASSume is not much.

I just finished my bike useing this same frame even though I didn't get it from aliba or Alexexspress.

I had 3 disputes with Aliexpress sellers in quick succession. All 3 were solved within 48 hours without Aliexpress getting involved, but they were all under $15. From what I have heard, Aliexpress is trying to attract western buyers, where as they have a flood of Chinese sellers, so tend to side on the side of the buyer, and sellers know this.

If its not your life savings, and the seller has a couple years to their name, I'd feel fairly safe.

After some 50 orders through aliexpress and alibaba, I have had only one seller trying to rob me. Yet it was about 600$ and the dispute was not in my favour because I had filed the claim the very last day of the delay to do so. I was in time by our time zone, but late by China’s. Master Card finally solved the case for me after I claimed their e-commerce protection insurance. So now, I always pay online orders with Master Card for they are much better than trading sites protection or Paypal.

Result of a "safe" ali express battery.P2110075.JPG

No big deal buying the kit, just saying charge that thing outside if you get a "great deal" on a battery there.

Before pulling the pin on a battery find out what spec and model the batteries are with that info you can determine their likely age and value

Back