What did you do to your e-bike today?

torker

100 kW
Last fall I had a 24 inch rim laced for the front at a local shop. I took delivery of a 48 v shark from EM3EV .. Finally a production plug and play battery after several years of playing with lead and lipo..
I finally got out the garage this wknd and fabbed up a tensioner since I am running single speed. I scavenged the wheel and spring out of the old derailleur.

What did you do to yours?

20180218_152223.jpg

Attachments

• 20180218_161506 (1).jpg
    20180218_161506 (1).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,621
Daily I take our Husky Samoyed cross for a run 5k at least tbh its more like 5miles. She is quite the fit pooch.

Yesterday I used galvanized steel to secure battery to the top of the rear rack.
aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
Zip Ties always always always kept breaking.
Just tightened up the front brake today.
I rode to the drug store to pick up mail.
Rode to Subway for a bite then a haircut.
Then I boogied home.

Built motor mounts for my new ride :mrgreen:

25522787867_3a1d52305c_b.jpg

Awesome to see all the types of work .. Inspiring ! Thanks to all of ES..

Other than riding it for my work commute, nothing today. :)

However, I'm getting ready to add torque-sensing PAS and some other features to the SB Cruiser trike;+
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67833&start=625#p1355631
there's a thread here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92973
to work out the whole thing before I actually embark on the physical installation, as it's going to be some rewiring and probably custom-building some basic intermediate electronics.

file.php

Ordered a crank arm tool to remove my broken crank arm... Installed new ergonomic grips and accidentally cut my cable to the rear brake... Also took off my front derailleur...won't need that.

I need to build a small half enclosure for my controller. I don't like the look of the aluminum box on the frame...that'll be in the works.

Back