I finally get out of the dungeon...
So, the motor design is finished. We are waiting for the prototypes. They should be here by the end of the month..
I made some modifications on the original motor. The dimensions will be the same but the shaft exits on other end.
splined exit shaft make it more expencive so it will probably have just a slot.
Also there will be hall sensors and KTY 83-122 thermistor build in.
The water cooling system is also included.
Some cooling data. minimum channel diameter is 28,3mm^2
minimum liquid contact area is >16000mm^2
motor is delta but it is no problem to leave all wires outside.
5 support bearings system with some Japan bearings. (We specialy asked for the best bearings they can find, also we asked for bearings manufactures certificate)
Don't know exit wire dia jet.
We have here two sayings that accurately display how I am feeling right now.
1. "Sitting on the nails..."
2. "too have worms in my B..t "
And the most important our goal is to have price under 300$
here are some dimensions. http://www.greyb.org/collossus/dimenzije.pdf