Help with Emsiso eDrive 400 controller

Raptor272

1 µW
Hi everyone,
I’m trying to get an EMSISO eDrive 400 controller to work with an EMRAX 228 motor and having problems getting it to work :(

Does anyone have experience with CAN or could suggest software that’s useful? We’re currently using PCAN-View but it can’t load the .eds file into that particular software which makes it harder.

We got the NMT into operational state and confirmed that there are no errors. We then tried going from ‘Not ready to switch’ state to ‘switch on disabled’ state but couldn’t figure out how to send the control word for it. When we tried it gave us the ‘ok’, but the status word indicated that nothing changed.

I’d love to find someone with experience on this controller but I searched the forums and didn’t see much – it’s made by a small company in Slovenia so I’m not terribly surprised. Sadly their main guy who knows this is on vacation for several more weeks so I can’t really get support from them for several weeks.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts - I've spent two weeks trying to figure it out on my own and progress has been very slow :(

Hi, I got the same problem, but with EMSISO eDrive 500 and EMRAX 207.
Have you found the solution to the problem?
Thanks.

I have a Emrax 228 and emsiso H300 , up to today the biggest problem is the lack of the precharge by the controller , but is more or less working

some error are not so clear and also the fact that the tuning paramenters are divided in application is sometime confusing

Back