E-Bike Problems

Note:I'm new to using ebikes :lol:

I just put together my first ebike but it does not seem to be working properly however I am 100% sure I have all the parts and connects are tight. The problem starts when I test the throttle, nothing happens. The lights on the throttle work & the battery is 100%. I also checked the throttle buttons under the break lever. I checked the battery sockets and unscrewed the controller but I did not tamper with the board I just wanted to make sure everything was ok.

36V Electric Bicycle E-Bike 26 image below.
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/h7EAAOSwldRZ6plh/s-l1600.jpg

36v 500w controller

48v 500w battery ( LandCrosser Reention ~ I received this for my order buy the seller as he said "they are out of stock for the one i order but this should work" )

Could possibly be the brake switches. You could try just unplugging them and test.

Also make sure the battery is charged. If the battery voltage is too low, it cuts off the power.

It looks more like the battery voltage is too high being a 48V nominal one feeding a 36V controller. Ask the seller if the HVC (High Voltage Cutoff) and LVC (Low Voltage Cutoff) limits of the controller can be reprogrammed for the 48V battery they have send. If not, let them send you a 48V controller (or a 36V battery).

Back