Worlds Worst production electric car 2016

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
But maybe "Consumer Reports" should stick to calculators or something. Anyway... LAST year they had an EV in their "Top Ten Worst" Cars... This year they have a whole category in "Green Car" grouping maybe. Seems like? Anywhooo... This years/2016 Worst ("Green") Car?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ts-picks-10-worst-new-cars-category/82388508/

[Insert Drum Roll here]
... the Mitsubishi i-MiEV! Branded "A "half-step up from a golf cart," slow and clumsy." :cry:

That's TWO years in a row! (Last year comment "But we’ve driven better golf carts.")

2016-Mitsubishi-iMiEV-12-2015-Cars-II.png

• Lowest-rated subcompact: Mitsubishi Mirage. Cheap to buy and good gas mileage, but it's "tiny, tinny" and the three-cylinder engine vibrates.

Who cares if it's tiny? I don't think thats a good reason to downvote it. I personally like driving golf-carts and mini EVs.

I'd like to hear more about the engine vibrating... vibration should be an easy fix unless there are fundamental structural problems!

HEY! You guyz? This thread titled the "Worst production electric car 2016? Maybe you want that other thread "Worst production car 2016"? You know, about that little 3 cylinder car with the engine exhaust pipe exiting into the passenger compartment?

Geeesus.

Dauntless said:
Maybe it's an electric that just FEELS like a 3 cylinder engine. Maybe there's 3 poles. . . .

...or three phases.

LockH said:
But maybe "Consumer Reports" should stick to calculators or something. Anyway... LAST year they had an EV in their "Top Ten Worst" Cars... This year they have a whole category in "Green Car" grouping maybe. Seems like? Anywhooo... This years/2016 Worst ("Green") Car?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ts-picks-10-worst-new-cars-category/82388508/

[Insert Drum Roll here]
... the Mitsubishi i-MiEV! Branded "A "half-step up from a golf cart," slow and clumsy." :cry:

That's TWO years in a row! (Last year comment "But we’ve driven better golf carts.")

2016-Mitsubishi-iMiEV-12-2015-Cars-II.png

Mitsubishi has a history that everybody should know about. It was listed in the 100 worst corporate 'criminals' for a while. Gen. MacArthur disbanded Mitsubishi, an armaments/chemical/banking syndicate, after WW2, into a "thousand pieces", because it was a supporter of wars. However, in Mitsubishi's company internal newspapers, they started coalesing back together. Mitsubishi includes Nikon cameras, Mitsubishi Paper, which have been sued by consumers for price-fixing, in class actions.

I have chosen to never knowlingly buy another Mitsubishi product, after reading about their corporate behaviour in forestry, chemicals, price fixing. The Mitsubishi Corporation, when all pieces were added together, was known as the world's biggest company, and probably still is.

To learn more, watch the documentary, "The Corporation".

Mitbushi, imo, is not a friend of the consumer. The other Japanese oligopolies include: Mitsui, C. Itoh, and others that I cannot remember right now. These are all poster boys for "The Corporation", imo.

Back