Chevrolet’s Bolt EV is fully charged

LockH

1 PW
Ummm.. Started out in Victoria BC Canada, then sta
Article in the Toronto Star paper:
https://www.thestar.com/autos/2016/12/03/chevrolets-bolt-ev-is-fully-charged.html

Hehe... Writer finishes:
So, by electric car standards, Bolt is very good. But by the standards that all other cars have to meet, Bolt just doesn’t measure up.

What’s more, a Diesel Bolt’s business model would not depend on governments bribing potential customers with your and my tax dollars. With $14,000 in Ontario, mostly going to wealthy people who can afford any car they want, why isn’t there rioting in the streets?

Listen; if you want to spend your own money buying an electric car and pretend you are saving the planet, fill yer boots.

Likewise, if you want to spend your own money buying a Porsche and pretend you’re driving on the Nurburgring on your way to work.

Just don’t expect me to be happy with the government using my taxes to help you fulfil either fantasy.

When Bolt — when any battery-powered car — can compete on a level playing field without tax-funded bribes, give me a call.
:lol:

Haha... "Nissan LEAF - 'What if everything ran on gas?'" ^^^ Haven't watched any television for decades so missed out on that fun stuff.

I can see the new Pedego commercial now... "Pedego Ebikes - "Watt if EVery electric just plugged into any wall socket?"

:lol:

Back