mvly wrote:Hey where can I get a hold of the 500W 48V direct drive motor here in the states. I really want to convert my scooter too! Hahah
Also you say 24s. So that is close to 100v when fully charged?
1) If you are running it at 98V, what is the typical max power you put into the motor? 2KW? 3KW?
2) How long can you sustain the power input in 1) before burning out. Essentially, I like to know what is the maximum continuous power input should I put in the motor for a long ride ~8-10 miles
3) What is the sustained max speed on flat without wind. Meaning you can go at this speed without burning out the motor and other stuff.
4) Is the motor sensored or sensor less?
5) Did you need to hack anything to make it fit on the rear? It seems bigger than the stock wheel that comes with with the EVO.
6) How do you charge your 24s? Do you break up the pack or do bulk charging?
shawn_1976 wrote:Is this guy selling sausage? ...
Great ride by the way!!!
mvly wrote:Man I don't know how the laws are there, but you seems like an asshole riding that close to pedestrians. I would be pissed off too. No offense though, but I think it's best if you ride far from the pedestrian. Otherwise, one day you will hit one at 30mph+ and then a law suit and new laws prohibiting electric scooters.
Pavel__ wrote:Of course thank you for your comment, but I do not break any laws.
And if you follow your reasoning, if the cyclists will travel at a speed of 30mph+ and hit the pedestrians, then there will be laws that prohibit bicycles.
Do not you think that this is nonsense?
Users browsing this forum: beetbocks and 1 guest