mountain board hub size?

AKA the A

1 µW
This may sound stupid, but does anyone have actual measurements of a hub for 8'' (200mm) mountainboard tires? I've searched high and low and can't find anything :evil:
(I'm interested in the outer diameters and width of the places where the hub meets the tire, don't care about the hole for the bearing...)

in case you're asking why - I'm thinking of DIYing a something like a Baja Board, but somewhat different...and definitely for a lot less then the $5k+VAT it sells here in EU :p
Normal MTB hubs won't work, since they're designed for a bearing in them...

Something like this:
2.jpg
3.jpg

So, since nobody could help, I simply ordered a cheapie 200x50mm tire with a rim and waited...for a month...gotta love Czech Post.
Turns out that the rim is a bit smaller and a lot narrower then I expected it to be, the inner tire rim is 95mm in diameter and 30mm wide. Developement continues...
rim1.jpg
rim2.jpg
rim3.jpg

The spokes are NOT the final version, as I still haven't decided on what to make this thing out of...
One posibility was 7075-T6 aluminium, but that would involve a lot of expensive machining (as you'd expect).
The other and ever increasingly more realistic variant is carbon fiber. For a part this small it will be cheaper even with the tooling costs. Now there's just the problem of having 0 experience with CF.
Anybody ever made a wheel of any kind out of CF? :|

Back