scooter new build

xadmx

1 kW
so i am looking at building a scooter something like this one on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UdEitMz0Ew

i have been looking at 10x4.50 gokart rims. don't no how i am going to sort out the braking yet.
i have a 80-100 rc motor also 3000w controller. but i really want to use a esc so i can use electronic braking any ideas on what esc will work.
i have a couple of hundred used laptop cells so i want to make the biggest battery i have ever made to fit this.
any ideas welcome on the build

had the kart wheels come i ordered so thinking of something like this.
i might run 13s 10p for now but i will see what i can fit into it when i start building.

The both tyres are flat and wide ? it's going to turn and lean over on the flat front tyre your gonna need a something rounded on the front or it will be a mare.

Got the basis of a good build, it will be heavy duty no doubt, i can't help you with the electronic braking it's mostly done with sensored sinewave controllers adjustable/progressive regeneration, or a trapiz controller just wastes electric braking the motor so I just use brake rotors it's cheaper and easier plus the motor never has down time it's always working same for the battery's too so it can lead to heat problems if you are running hard.

Weight placement is key on a scooter to the final ride being up there with the best, a confident ride position will get you places no other will when climbing etc.

Back