BMSBATTERY PROBLEMS???

Yeah I noticed that this morning too. I emailed them a question the other day and they replied that they're having a long holiday and will be back on the 22nd of Feb. My guess is the site will be back up and running then, +/- new or old products. They haven't had BMS's listed for a while, which you'd expect them to stock given their name!

It's the Olympics :lol: Isn't it time for chinese new year or something?

Yeah... I guess the Chinese New Year is probably the reason. But you'd think they'd keep the website up so people could still review their products. A simple note like "We're shut down for the next 2 weeks (until X/XX/2010) for the Chinese New Year" would do...

I know what you mean, I have a good $400 in their hands. But its ubiquitous in China, the Chinese new year just means everything stops...

They still have some stuff on eBay, but the list is slowly dwindling.

http://shop.ebay.com/ecitypower/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Have had my eye on the bpm motor, but its currently off the list.

Chinese new year,
now that's one hell of a holiday!
It seems they are on holiday for ever as it always takes way too long to get stuff from them. It seems they have no stock, just as you order they place the order and we wait. Almost 2 months to get my last order, some controllers and 2 CUTE motors. All we can do is hurry up and wait till they get to it.
Dan

Yeah I dunno what's up with these holidays, it's not like they aren't paid well and have good working conditions... :lol:

My last order with them was quite speedy, delivery took less than a week from memory. I was expecting the package to be something else when it arrived and was quite suprised when I found it was all the stuff I'd ordered from bmsbattery. I guess it depends if they have the stuff in stock

A few months ago I received 32 cells, a bms, and a charger from ebike-bmsbattery.com (china). The bms did not work. I emailed them but they did not respond. So I resorted to ordering a new BMS (which worked). Then the charger failed after only 3 charges. I emailed them again. They responded "give us the order #". I did and they responded "you are cheated. The order is not ours"
Yes, I am cheated...... by them!
I will order a charger from a north american supplier this time and hope for better service.
Reg G

I had an email from some ex workers at BMs battery saying that they had started up a new company with cheaper prices. Could well be the same company competing against themselves if you know what I mean.

For me I tried them once, was not impressed.

Yes it does, I would prefer to pay a bit more to deal with someone who is passionate about ebikes and knows their product...the Justin's, Cellman's, and Lyen's of the ebike world know their product and understand our needs along with a level of service expected.

I hate the roulette of will I get my product...will it be what I ordered...where the hell is it after 2 months...why is it broke? From box shifting re sellers.

I got this today in my spam controlled inbox...DID THIS INDIVIDUAL STEAL MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM BMS-BATTERY???

----------------------------

INBOX: Ecitypower////bmsbattery--- we have ...
Back to INBOX Previous Message Next Message
Allow | Block | Delete | Reply | Reply to All | Forward | Source

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 23:36:57 +0800
To: chvid@bluebottle.com
Subject: Ecitypower////bmsbattery--- we have set up a company
2 unnamed text/html 2.27 KB

Dear friend

I hope you are doing well

when I left Ecitypower, we have set up a company

we have make the motor and controller's price lower than Ecitypower, you can check the delivery fee will be lower, you can place the order on: www.elifebike...com

If you find the Total value higher then Ecitypower, you can ask me to make down price

I hope you can buy the ebike parts from us. we can make anything'price lower than Ecitypower

I look forward hearing from you

best regards

steven deng

www.elifebike.com
MSN:elifebike@hotmail.com
Email:elifebike@gmail.com
Tel:+86 769 23155185
Fax:+86 769 22783850
Mobile:+86 13790321373
Address :D11-1 JiangBing Road¡AWanJiang District¡ADongGuang City, GuangDong Province, China
Postcode:523050

I would imagine that it is just a new shop front for the same people, bad service and products eventually caught up with them, so time for a name change.

Just a guess :wink:

You coud be right on the name change as the address and phone #s are the same.
As for bad products I can't bitch, service was a little shaddy at times.
I really like my Cute 128 hub rear as well as the controllers I have.
I will say I have waited too long for most orders from them. Maybe, just maybe they might get there act togeather and give some support.
It still seems bogus!
Dan

I have purchased stuff from BMS battery in the past and have had no problems. It does seems as though others haven't had such a good experience.

i have ever talk to sTEven deng
response i can say quite BAD.. BMSbattey , there is another fake Bmsbattery web page too!
I ASK him for a apple, he tell me orange. i feel his kind of attitude of a sales man, i can say
i never seen before. Just the first mail me, i know i won't ask him again. It was just a very
disappointing AGENT.

if you are buying from bmsbattery, need to confirm the right person you are dealing with. i
buy my battery from bmsbattery. com. they are good quality, Wow.. it has been 8month using
they are excellent. Bmsbattery seem to have afew agent selling their products, need to find a
responsible one.

cheers.
kent

This seems to be starting out like the photography industry. Lots of "deals" but when you order you get burned.

That's why it's so important to do the homework first and get references.

Hi
some weeks ago i bought a battery on bmsbattery.
now the battery does not work.
sent a email to support last sunday, still no answer.
has anybody an idea what to do?
ist the company serious or have i lost the money?
tx from switzerland

Hi,

Is there a fuse in your battery, and if so have you checked it? My frog battery has 2 fuses and BMS sent spares with the kit. I think that these motors can draw too much power under certain conditions, my battery's bms often cuts out when I try and take off too fast from traffic lights, which indicates that I'm drawing too much power for the battery to supply. I then have to turn the system off and on again to reset the BMS.

I have a BMS motor kit and battery installed and both are running fine. In fact after all the negative reviews they get, I was going to try and work up the enthusiasm to write a positive review based on my good experience!

I'd take a look at the fuses anyway - my Battery from BMS battery is as good as gold - although I'm only now approaching 100miles on it.

Cheers

John

Did you pay via Paypal or credit card?

If so, and BMS battery don't resolve your issue, raise a dispute for a refund.

I am cosidering the purchase of a 36V 10Ah Lithium battery from BMS. But want to get advice here first.
Any comments on this company or its products. Quality? Service? Etc?

Back