Kelly VS Adaptto--- Speed run

Litium

100 mW
Hallo guys, this is a little video of me and one friend when we are test 2 different system

Green bike with Kelly KBL 120V 250A and 28S Nanotech lipo, Cromotor V2 9Kv

Blu bike with Adaptto and 20S 8P of SONY VTC4, Cromotor V2 9Kv

With 100V and 150A battery side Kelly put out 15Kw, and Adapto register 12Kw in blu bike, but Kelly go forward only in the first 10-20 meters, after Adaptto go more fast and reached more top speed

Green bike do 110 Kmh on downhill, and 100 on the flat
Blu bike do 129 Kmh on downhill, and 116 on the flat :twisted: :mrgreen:

The whr\km on the photo in not right, because after speed run i make alot more kmh at low speed for return to home, after speed run im on 45-50 wh\km

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLXMlB9UAA

this is a good demonstration of how awesome the adaptto controller together with field weakening works
im also impressed what 20s8p VTC4 can do
:twisted:

I really love the Adaptto, smooth powerfull, and is incredible what can do on only 72 volts!!
SONY VTC4 is very powerfull cells, i have a 28S 8P pack on another bike with kelly kbl, and after 1 year and 100 cycle is like new! I can put out the same whr of when i create the pack! :)

thats impressive!
my 22s9p vtc4 pack has about 70 cycles or more and it also has no noticeable loss in power and Ah and absolutely no drift. i never did balancing and the cells are soldered :)

I hope VTC4 can last many years, because for me is more important calendar life than cycle life, because i use this pack for fun and not for commuting every day...
If i can do 3 full years with the same power and maybe 300 cycles im happy :D

Just wish I could easily buy an adaptto from a U.S. Dealer, instead of having to make sketchy bank transfers for 100's of dollars to Russia.
I guess they don't use paypal because paypal is leary about doing business with Russia? So why would I?
I would even pay more for the ability to buy it here.
Why can't Adaptto get its business in order and do business thru a network of dealers?

Back