Luna Cycles Battery Bag

2old

100 kW
I used one of Eric's bags on a Mongoose Dolomite conversion. This product is well constructed, roomy (fit a 36V, 15 ah LiFePO4 battery with plenty of room to spare), good material, outside storage area, inexpensive, really sticky Velcro flaps, hidden (and probably weatherproof) cable entry/exit ports and attractive; what more could you ask for (if I forgot something, the bag probably has it and I forgot)?

Cool, I like my Falcon version of the same bag too. My only "complaint" to this point is the scratching from the straps over time, but I don't care if my bike is pretty, as you can tell. :D https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29211&start=200

I just bought one of the Luna triangle bags (the zip tie version) and I am pretty happy with it. It seems well constructed, the battery fits nicely and it hangs securely in the bike's triangle (no slopping around). Unfortunately the zipper broke after a week's worth of riding. I think it is an easy fix and since it is a double zipper (unzips in opposite directions), I am using just the one. I will say something to Luna if I can't put the other half back on easily (the steel zipper mouth can be pinched back together and might work again) - Luna has excellent customer service.

In all, the bag is really nice and so far the best construction I have seen of this type.

I agree with Eric; after trying both bags, the zip tie one is preferable. Haven't experienced any zipper problems, but I try to zip gingerly.

Back