E-MAX E-BIKES NO HELP

2old

100 kW
Purchased a BBS02 from Ewan since there were good reports about his prices and assistance. He was very helpful during the purchase. However, recently I had a problem with the unit and asked him very courteously on two occasions a few weeks ago if he had any knowledge of the phenomenon. I didn't mention warranty except to say it was something that I was more than willing to pay for. He didn't respond to either request and at this point I don't expect one. Buyer beware and might as well go directly to China to receive the same non-existent after sale service.

Hi There
I have replied to your emails I apologize I was away for business visiting the Taipei bike show and China. and had an email backlog. Of course we cover our products in USA. We work with Doug at Cali ebike on many different things :D If you are having issues, we can sort you out.

By the way please consider how you affect ones reputation when posting a topic subject like this we are a small business and it does affect us.
Cheers

I think perhaps you (and other vendors that go on trips/etc) should consider using an email service that has an autoresponder or vacation responder (like gmail's webmail does) or use an ISP whose email service has this, or use a program on your always-running email server (if you use your own) that does this.

It would save everyone, customer and vendor alike, a lot of grief, if the customer could just know by the autoresponse that you are not presently able to respond to incoming emails, but will do so as soon as you can, along with a first possible date you might be able to do that at (which shouldn't be your first day back, but a *realistic* date).

Just a thought....

I always respected your advice and didn't want to cause you difficulty; accordingly, I waited about two weeks for a response, but received nothing. As AW stated above, if you're unable to respond promptly (vacation, illness, .....), a simple automated message would suffice.

WANT TO STATE THAT EWAN RESPONDED. SITUATION RESOLVED.

amberwolf said:
I think perhaps you (and other vendors that go on trips/etc) should consider using an email service that has an autoresponder or vacation responder (like gmail's webmail does) or use an ISP whose email service has this, or use a program on your always-running email server (if you use your own) that does this.

It would save everyone, customer and vendor alike, a lot of grief, if the customer could just know by the autoresponse that you are not presently able to respond to incoming emails, but will do so as soon as you can, along with a first possible date you might be able to do that at (which shouldn't be your first day back, but a *realistic* date).

Just a thought....

Thanks for the tip, will definitely do that next trip / vacation period. Thanks guys.

Back