Anyone ha Eva problem with Luna bike support

Mennace

1 µW
They have had my return for a month and lost it. Sales person said tuff luck and hung up. I’m out 900$ don’t know what tondo

Mennace said:
They have had my return for a month and lost it. Sales person said tuff luck and hung up. I’m out 900$ don’t know what tondo

Hopefully with $900 on the line, you returned using tracking and signature required?

First: did *Luna* lose the part(s)? Or were they lost in shipping, not delivered to Luna? What specifically does the tracking info show?

If it *was* Luna that lost them, then I'd recommend continuing to call them, and if you continue to get treated like that, ask to speak to the owner, and make sure you have all your records and tracking / confirmation information with you. If they won't pass you on to the owner, you can probably look up more direct contact methods, try posting on their forum, etc.

If they all refuse to talk to you but you have proof they did receive it, you can get the police (or courts) involved to at least get your parts back.

First, next time you choose a vendor to do business with, do your homework first. There are quite a few people here who will be not at all surprised with your outcome.

Did you obtain a specific Return Merchandise Authorization from the vendor?

Next, when you ship a valuable item, spend a couple dollars to cover your own ass. Insurance is a couple dollars, and I believe has a signature requirement, which you needed.

You may be pressured to make no public disclosure of your experience. If this does occur, and you are unhappy about it, please please pretty please share this event here, and I personally will be ecstatically happy to help you deal with the issue effectively so that you are made whole in this transaction, at no charge to you.

Forgot to ask if the delivery address is specifically identified as a place of business. This is very important.

Also very important is to verify tracking info and open a dispute with the shipper. Basically, they will do a lot of the required legal legwork for you.

Topic moved to the appropriate section. Please observe the rules posted at the top of this section.

Back