Alan From ERT bad business!!

maarkmohamed

100 W
I would like to inform this forum of my dealing with Alan from ERT. Im going to make this as short as possible. I purchased a asi 8000 from him and a motor, which took several months to arrive. After receiving the motor and controller, i went to get it running for the first time only to find out that the motor has a issue, After trying to troubleshoot it with Alan he made me send it back to him. It has now been a month with Alan, and i practically never get a response from him, additionally i just posted a post on his facebook group ASI powered sur rons, and i am now removed from the forum. So at this point not only did he waste months of my time, he now isnt getting back to me with the products i paid for. Absolutely horrible business he has going. Would not suggest anyone dealing with him. I will keep you guys updated whether i hear back from him. If anyone knows him closely, and can get in touch with him, i would like to just have my money refunded completely so i dont have to deal with him entirely any more.

This surely isnt the first person we have seen complain about Alan. Thank you for the post im going to make sure to stay away from him. I would like to see him come here and make things right for you at the least if hes not a crook.

blajard62 said:
This surely isnt the first person we have seen complain about Alan. Thank you for the post im going to make sure to stay away from him. I would like to see him come here and make things right for you at the least if hes not a crook.

Im yet to hear back from him, lets see if he mans up

I've been hearing these complaints for quite a while about Alan..

Just wondering but why aren't people just buying the controller straight from ASI and getting the included 1 hour programing walkthrough with a controls engineer from ASI?

st35326 said:
Just wondering but why aren't people just buying the controller straight from ASI and getting the included 1 hour programing walkthrough with a controls engineer from ASI?

I imagine its just cost. I didn't consider the extra support and bluetooth app of the evaluation kit to be worth $150.

I bought one bac4000 from Alan. I had the same experience with slow shipping as others here so bought my second one from ASI. In hindsight the extra cost was well worth it. The bac4000 from the evaluation kit died. I didn't open it but it was almost certainly a mosfet failure as one phase was shorted to positive supply. ASI paid for express shipping in both directions, Australia to Canada. Thank god it wasn't the one from ert that failed...

Please don't accuse people of shilling unless you are dead sure. -management

Lol... yep

I'm sorry, but in what world does it take FOUR months to ship your items.

For Christ's sake, label them as OUT OF STOCK.

IC65jNF.png

But then he won't get any more interest free loans from customers to fund his cash flow.

For those that actually ship

Is the community just going to keep tolerating this guy? They think he's the second coming of Jesus over at the CYC X1 fb group although his friend may be the mod there. Some guy posted a bad review the other week and it got deleted because "it's unprofessional to call out a vender".

The community is doing itself a disservice if it can't put ERT out of business.

Dauntless said:
Is he who I think he is? Posted some neat bikes here that he built . . . .

He has got some cool builds which set the stage for his rep as a vendor.
But I'm astounded that he is still trading given his well documented behaviour towards so many of his customers.
The only way I got my money back was by hiring someone to go to his house and knock on his door.
Alan writes under the name evolutiongts here.

I was going to order from that guy. today watched a few videos on his channel. 2 people commented on non working bac 800s. said they were only trying to reach him on youtube, because he was ignoring their emails. comments were ignored while others wernt. came here, topic searched "ERT", and bam.. found this topic. bad business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc4_weSmTWw

anyone else sell back 800s tweaked for bbhsd motors?

Back