BMSBattery orders

d8veh

1 GW
Anybody ordered anything in the last month?

I placed an order about a month ago. I've sent three messages including one through Paypal, but I don't get any replies. I must have about 30 orders in the past, but not had this before.

I've just received my charger from BMS was showing in stock when ordered. Three weeks go by with status "testing" I did have great communication with them but had to wait weeks as they told.me they were awaiting stock, I said this was unacceptable and would like to cancel, Amazingly next email two days later reviled my order was shipped, received within 7 days.

So yes had issues recently, but not communication, just stock levels, which were soon resolved.

Have you tried live chat?

It looks like their customer service is going down back to how it was in 2011 when this sort of thing was fairly common. I spoke with them about it a couple of times when I was in Shanghai, where they seemed to be concerned and making a genuine effort to solve it. Their service wasn't too bad round about 2014 but has definitely gone down since.

Anyway, I escalated the Paypal dispute, and mysteriously, I got an email today telling me that the order is shipped and another one asking why I raised a Paypal dispute! The tracking number they gave me shows that the shipping company doesn't have the package yet, though that might be because that's the UK company tracking, which doesn't start until customs clearance.

I sent them two emails they don't respond.
d8veh could you recommend a controller for me. I have a 36v 500Watt cts motor that I want to upgrade to a sin wave controller. Should I get the S12S 25A or the S12SH 35A would be fine for more power too?

LowkeeRider said:
I sent them two emails they don't respond.
d8veh could you recommend a controller for me. I have a 36v 500Watt cts motor that I want to upgrade to a sin wave controller. Should I get the S12S 25A or the S12SH 35A would be fine for more power too?
S12S is good. I think 35A might be a bit high. 30A is about the max. Don't forget to order the LCD and the wheel-speed sensor.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from BMSBattery on Friday September 1st. When I looked at my email receipt on September 4th, much to my horror, the motor RPM was completely wrong. I decided to use the live chat, which was initially inactive; I kept an eye on my computer and saw the chat open later that evening (around 11 PM Pacific time) and initiated the conversation:
20170904 BMSB live chat.jpg

The whole thing took a couple minutes to sort out. After this, I nervously awaited my order, which arrived on September 7th with the corrected motor!

Quite amazing service imo :D Thanks Sherry!

Back