How about a "Controller Technology" subforum

How about a "Controller Technology" sub-forum?

• Yes, that would be useful!

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • It's good as it is, just post under...

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Njay

10 kW
Is it just me or someone else feels the need for a "Controller technology" sub-forum under "Electric Vehicle Technology"? Whenever I want to post specifically about controller technology I don't know where. Under Motor Technology there are some posts, but they are also on other totally unrelated sub-forums.
I think it's a subject that deserves its own place, what do you think?

:idea: Agreed. :) The E-Bike Technical is the only other viable spot; however that forum is so clogged with daily digest that it is difficult to find subjects of interest. I would gladly support a Controller sub-forum especially after having a keen interest to develop something rich and purpose-built.

My one question though is how to migrate older topics over to seed the new area (presuming we could have one); is that feasible?

Thanks for initiating a great idea! KF

threads can easily be moved from one area to another.. that part is not difficult.

However, a seperate area for controller only related stuff might be lonely at times, there is discussion on the forum layout going on in the Mod area.. i personally feel that motor / Controller tech could be it's own segment.. while the current tech area covers everything from bicycle+install+ general problem solving ...

kinda like how battery and BMS belong together..

Back