Holiday: # Times you've eaten in the last 48 hours

How many times have you eaten in the last 48 hours?

• None :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once

• Twice

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Thrice :)

• Four times

• Five times

• Six times!

• Seven times

• Eight times :shock:

• Unending: My gullet is the size of King Henry the VIII :lol:

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kingfish

100 MW
Redmond, WA-USA, Earth, Sol, Orion–Cygnus Arm, Mil
This one is launched a little early for me cos I’m still have more to go to today… :D
But if your seasonal feasting is over, how many times did you eat, and what did you have? Deserts?

EDIT: Changed to 48 hours.

Opening the valve to the second leg, KF
Happy Holidays

I dunno if the poll can be reset or fixed, but I accidentally selected once instead of twice. :( I guess if I limit it to actually 36 hours, once is probably correct becuase of the time of the Friday meal.

For Friday I had chicken pasta (and a couple of tiny bits of an interesting Arabic dessert candy) at friends' place after fixing up some LCD monitors there, and we attempted to drill out some holes in a disc rotor to make a mounting plate.

Last night I had some potato/cheese/bacon "soup" brought by the friend that also helped me haul CrazyBike2 home after work.

Nothing yet today, but the friends from Friday are likely to bring by some leftovers from their family gathering (I didn't/don't feel well enough to join them).

I changed the poll to 48 hours. You have 14 days to vote. You can change your vote.

I gotta dash: Dinner is being served again... :twisted:

Mmmm! KF

I eat twice a day regardless of time of year
brunch and dinner..why people feel the need to
Eat for the sake of eating is quite boggling to me.
Not surprising USA is full of obese people.

KiM

Personally, I look forward to celebrating over food the gathering of friends and family. This time of the year only comes once, and for some - that's once in a lifetime cos you might never see some of those relatives again! I live far and away from my family, so for me - sitting down at a meal with them is like old times, and I enjoy it!

I think my feasting cycle has come to an end, so now I can document:
  • Christmas Eve, beginning with my sibs, we had Chinese lunch at a top-notch place in town. Not enough room on the table to hold the platters.
  • Dinner with my Brother's In-Laws: Prime Rib, green beans, cheeze mashed potatoes, & rich desert of a name I can't pronounce (I had a tiny bit).
  • Chrstmas Day: Homemade Lasagne Lunch with The extended Family et al, followed by pumpkin & apple pie.
  • Dinner at my Brother's In-Laws: I was too stuffed to have more, but they had Italian Meatballs followed by Turkey, then desert (I had room for that)...
Let the dieting begin!
Porked, KF
D'oh! Breakfast is ready... :shock:

Back