D-Man

100 kW

ROFL!

Okay, I'll bite.

I run $130 worth of 4.5Ah SLA. I only paid for $50 of that since 4 of them I ripped out of my skateboards, LOL. The batts, breaker, and controller stay in the backpack with me, as there is no where else for them to go :D.

I run 4 dewalt pack. At 100 bucks each, i'm looking at $400. I stow my bike away safely at my work and the battery come with me. It sit in my table.

I don't even have batteries yet, but replacement cost on my trike is over 6k.

Do I leave it alone in public ? Hell no.

But then 90% of my riding is my commute to work where I have a secure place to leave the trike. Or riding long loops just for fun

Once ping has cells back in stock I will have about 700 built into my panniers

$900 USD in LiFePO4. Comes with me in the pannier bag if the bike will be locked up for more than 5 minutes or if I can't see the bike's parking spot while I'm running my errand.

Toshi wins!

I am just a tad over $1000.00. 60 lbs of Lithium Ion. It stays on the bike bolted in. I do leave it unattended as little as possible.

$1922 (including shipping) for 18 DeWalt packs, yielding 180 A123 cells. I've only tested 120 so far as 20s6p but the third 10s6p pack is finished and I'll hook it up in series once I make sure everything else is fine. 30s6p is 99V 13.8 Ah.

Hmm, does "most expensive" mean how much you paid for it or how much it's worth? 'Cause I think DocBass wins if it's the latter. :wink:

I've got two of these hooked in series for 72v. $690 x 2 = $1380
Along with a 72V 48A controller & 20" 5304 front motor

Can't wait to try it out - if my trike ever arrives. :(

B3618MHR2-NX.jpg

Back