Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

dirtdad

1 kW
These are great forums for building, repairing, buying and selling EV technology.

But what about a forum dedicated to operating, riding or using your ebike? There are lots of ebike smile postings, but I would like to see more. ebike ride stories. Pictures. How do you use your ebike - fun, commuting, business? How has it changed your life? Maybe you just had a lot of fun or got excited about a recent ride and want to share the story. What do you wish you could do? How have other people reacted? What problems have you encountered/solved in using your ebike? Have you formed a local group, would you like to form a group, etc., etc., etc.

I don't think an entire section would be needed. Perhaps just a thread.

I dunno, the fun of an EV is tinkering with it -- otherwise it's just yet another form of transportation / commutation.

K

If you want to create a post about this in the E-bike general discussion forum, I can make it sticky so it stays at the top of the topic list. This is like adding a sub category. If the number of posts gets very large, then I would look at making a new forum.

A carefully worded title will help filter off topic comments.

Any suggestions for a title? I am thinking EV Lifestyle, or EV Ride Reports, or EV Commuting and Riding

Maybe that is another poll

I get just as excited using my EV as I do creating it. I love building it, solving problems, waking up in the middle of the night with and idea, etc. But riding it is a great thrill, too. I ride it for recreation as well as out of necessity. I wonder if many people ride just for fun or just make an excuse for a little errand because they know they can use their EV?

Back