How long have you owned/used an EV?

How long have you owned/operated an alternative or EV? (09/08)

• <6mo

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • 6-12mo

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • 12-18mo

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • 18mo-2yr

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 2-3yr

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • 3-4yr

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 4-5yr

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 5-6yr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-7yr

• 7-8yr

• 8-9yr

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • 9-10yr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >10yrs

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

TylerDurden

100 GW
lfairban inspired this survey, when mentioning his purchase of Currie... quite a while ago.

I am a relative nooB, having only gotten into the game about the time the original V tanked.

Bikes, cars, scooters, mobilities... any electric (or alt-fuel) qualify.

How long?

(This poll will be repeated every 6 mo.)

right at about the one year mark. Three versions later, the outer edges of ebike nibbana has been experienced for brief intervals...

I got my original Zappy back in the last century. Man, how things have changed since then...

Now that our H.O.A. has threatened me with imprisonment and made me get rid of my second golf cart I'm down to only 4 EV's, three scooters and the bike. At one time there were four scooters, a 48 volt 4 passenger golf cart and a ebike.

The first ebike was actually my current bike with a Z.A.P. 12 volt friction drive motor off the rear wheel. It was so much fun and so easy and comfortable to ride my Cannondale Hybrid got put on the wall and gathered dust. After I converted to the Phoenix Cruiser (5304) the Cannondale went on ebay, no way was I ever going to ride it again.

After all this time the EVGrin is still in place except for when I get caught in the rain.
Mike

Back