Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
swbluto said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

Wasp, I just found out that videos whose embedding are disabled by request can't be inputted via the youtube tags here(And I couldn't immediately find one that wasn't disabled by request). Haha. Oh well, here's the link.

THX YOU
i am a fan of al's have been for years...
talented man...thx 4 the post

Put it this way:

We play games on Friday in my math class. There's a small ping-pong table there. Someone drew a caricature of me holding a paddle, saying "I rock at ping-pong!".

I'm also my family's badminton champion. See my sig for thoughts on Piccard. :wink:

I'd rather not "roll with the gangstas", though. Dumbass gangsters...

to put this in some perspective. of how much of a geek I am.
- I work at TRIUMF(http://www.triumf.info), I run a particle accelerator.
- my oldest daughter 4yrs is working her way through Zelda OOT(orcana of time)
- my youngest daughter just said "WooTainEE" like the Jawas,the other day
- for craft time my daughter wants me to help her build robots.
- I prefer sandles over shoes. crocs are good to.(in vancouver it only snows about 3 days a year anyways.)
- during family walks we are looking up birds and tree species.

edit:
- and my avatar is me singing into a Geiger counter.

Tell her the Water Temple is my favorite. :D (I'll forgive your butchering of "Ocarina", this time. :wink:)

Sounds like you daughter is turning out to be more of a nerd than you, though, especially since having a kid at all detracts from your nerd-cred. :p

I've heard rumors that some of the older-than-teenage lassies wise up, Link. :wink:

(btw, a bit of psychometric arcana: spelling performance's correlation is not nearly as high as some of the defining attributes of nerdism are with each other.)

swbluto said:
(btw, a bit of psychometric arcana: spelling performance's correlation is not nearly as high as some of the defining attributes of nerdism are with each other.)

How about that I didn't have to Google "psychometric" or "arcana"?

Link said:
swbluto said:

How about that I didn't have to Google "psychometric" or "arcana"?

Oh well, than it's official! Your PPVT-III performance would be pretty high!

(Try not googling that! :p )

(And, yes, that's one of the traits that has a higher correlation.)

Okay, so I had to Google that one, but I got the "VT" part right. :)

Think I've had one before when I was a kid...

Link said:
Okay, so I had to Google that one, but I got the "VT" part right. :)

Think I've had one before when I was a kid...

You might had. Back in Suisun Valley county, Travis AFB(near Fairfield), California, at the tender age of 12, I took the OLSAT-(6?) which included picture like vocabulary testing as one of the subsections. But I believe testing regimes differs by school district, which differs by county, so yours might have been different.

(let's say that testing was one of the defining moments of my life. I'm sure it enhanced my lifelong arrogance to intolerable proportions. :lol:)

Back