I did a bit of a refresh on the setup... The controller is now mounted under the batts on the top rail, more hidden. Front and rear derailers are gone, as well as the shifters. I put the cheapo switched brake levers on, and will get a hydraulic disc setup for the front soon. Until then, burnouts are hard since the motor is cut with the brake application. Nice for safety, and its easier to kill the cruise by just hitting the brake... I put 10 gauge phase wires out of the controller, and cut the motors wires down to a few inches. Controllers power inlet is now the same 10 gauge as well, traces to the FETS are beefed up.
I still need to hold the batteries into the L bracket a bit better than a single strip of tape, mount the BM-6's better, and figgure out a easy way to run the Watts Up meter so it can at least read 44V of the 88V, and tell me the current and 1/2 power ratings.
This is the only pic I have for now, a dark phone image showing my charging setup.
Ethernet cables made into a parallel 6S charging harness. Each charger handles each side as a 20AH 6S LiPo pack, charging at 10A/200W.
One of my friends started putting some time into his build. Heres the only picture I have of his bike, but he has the same stuff I do, so you can assume what its going to end up like.
Should be up and running by the end of the week.