Well progress has dropped back a bit with a few challenges and christmas and family taking time priority.
I have the wheel fitted now, I found once I installed the disk I had a bit of a space issue.
I went to build up the HS and found my spokes were not suitable, so I laced up a new model NC motor.
For those of you who dont know, the next versions of the rear nine continent motors will have the cable exiting the side of the axle, not the end. So like the HS motor. Only NC have done a better job.
How ever, I found that once I spaced the disk out to fit a normal disc brake caliper, there was only just enough room for the cable.
The heads of the screws that hold the disk on just brush the cable outer.
I can compensate for this in the design.
It was a good idea to mod the 150mm adapters, it has taught me a lot.
Also I have had the request to make them clamping. THis I can do.
Dont hold your breath for getting them before xmas. But they are going to be very cool.