My Creation

Hi ES Members (kmxtornado :wink: )
here is a little overview of the motorized bicycles that I construct since the 30.Dezember.2009
(My English is not perfect so sorry for the mistakes :mrgreen: )

F1/P1 (Fahrrad 1 / Prototype1)
60ccm 2stock Engine
Top speed: Never tested
Convertion time: 1Day

C1 (Cruiser1)
60ccm 2Stock Engine from the F1
Top speed: 40-45 Km/h
Tank is in the Frame, 1W Led Light, Special CNC Gear and a Custom Holder for the gear , new Air Filter
Convertion time: 1Jear (the year includes many problems with the German TÜV)
TÜV wins :evil:

EB1 (EB1 = E-Bike 1)
GM 1000w 48V Rear HUB Motor (upgraded wirers) , Old Steel Frame, Lyen 18Fet IRFB 4115 (max.132V), 48V 10Ah Lipo Pack, Picaxe Controller for Light and the Speed Mod (25km/h), Magura Hydro V-Brakes Hs11
Top Speed: aroundabout 48 Km/h(frame was instable)
Convertion time :1 or 2 Months

Mark 1
GM 100W 48V Rear HUB Motor (upgraded wirers and a temp sensor inside), Alluminium Mountenbike Frame, Lyen 18Fet, 48V 10Ah Lipo Pack, Large screen 200V CA, Picaxe Controller for Light and the Speed Mod (25km/h)
Top Speed: 48 Km/h
Convertion time :1 or 2 Months

Mark 2
GM 100W 48V Rear HUB Motor (upgraded wirers and a temp sensor inside), 48V 15Ah Lipo Pack, Alluminium Mountenbike Frame,Magura Hydro V-Brakes ,Custem Large screen CA 350-400V (RGB Screen/Buttons modifikation) 6Fet Lyen Controller with IRFB 4110 Mosfets and two Parallel Shunts. The Custom contoller case integrate my new Picaxe board that controlls the Light ,the Speed settings and the CA screen collors.
The board also manure the temperature from the Mosfet´s and the Hub Coils and produce a Pwm Signal for the CA screen (Higher temp= A brighter Red in the screen )
If the Hub or the Mosfets are Hotter than 80 Celsius, the system stops and the Screen flashes Red

EC1 (Elektrik-Cruiser 1)
My latest E-Bike Project not Finished yet.
Watercooled 36Fet IRFB 4110 Controller, 92V 15Ah Lipo Pack, Aircooled Crystalyte 5303 and one of the Bigest Disk Brake that i ever seen :D

The Carger:
4x Titan B6 Charger

at last many thanks to Lyen, he always has answers my questions :lol: :lol:

Sincerely
Riddler

Back