No shorza waiting on the adapters. Hopefully this week, Looking at Kiwi's post looks like they have been sent and since I'm
in Australia should'nt take too long for delivery I hope.
Plans are for the next 2 weeks
- Get that battery box completed and mounted.
- Install 48t front sprocket, Really would like a schlumpf drive or ats speed drive
- Setup my Avid code 2012 front / rear hydralic brakes
- Mount / Install 12w LED light from here http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35095
Will see how GCinDC goes
about with his light install
( thanks mate )
- Battery pack reconfig. My 18s3p pack is just taped together and hardwired. Will have to break it up and connect with 4mm bullet connectors and extend
the wiring to suit the frame box. Sure this will take a while and its my first time playing with this amount of lipo
. Hyena setup my 18s3p pack and has been rock solid thank mate.
- See Hyena and...
- get my regen enabled on my controller
- Setup Alex DM 24 rim for the 9C
Cant wait, Watching some of GCinDC's videos and seeing those front shocks absorb everything leave's me drooling. With the current bike if I hit
any sort of large bump I starting listening out for what may be broken or loose
Giant DH Comp 03 build in progress 72v 18s3p 9C 9x7 12fet Infineon controller set 45amps