3KW scott spark VIDEOS

pendragon8000

100 kW
This a continuation from the build thread:
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44229

My friend "Scope" ex 2 stroke race bike rider and ex bike corier(10years) on my Scott Spark...
[youtube]nj0IFPFuFvs[/youtube]
First off road session. eagle MTB park.
[youtube]Iwn_4o4CAOM[/youtube]
more to come....

Nice videos mate.

Where was the offroad track... I'm from adelaide.

sirbevalot, nice name. I got home brew on tap so i bev alot to ;)
its up the old freeway (eagle on the hill) and stop at eagle look out, you have to drive past it, chuk a Ue then find a shadey park in the "look out" ride through the gate and check the map. LOADS of trails, I had to go there 3 times to go over them all and that not hitting up black diamond runs that are hektic as f^(k! first turn on the right going down the fire trail is "top deck" , goes back and forth to slow down the decent to the valley, its got a few jumps and banked corners. then its straight into some chilled hill climb and thats where my last video starts.
Snowy said he'd be up for a ride but he's sans ebike atm. would be sik to get a group ride going up there.

pendragon,

i know the spot.

A group ride would be nice but my build wont be complete till next Feb. i have my skateboard (FIIK, soon to be 48 volts!! :twisted: ). When i have my build done that sounds good.

___Who wants more videos?___
just got a flat sooooooooooooo far from the car, luckly a lycra(ish) mtb xc dude helped me get the tube out and then left me to find the puncture, i had green slime in there so it made it posible to find the hole. I usually stay away from holes with green slime but in this case I patched it up and waited about 10 min, then procceeded to walk back to the car hoping someone with a pump would assist me. after walking about 4KM on shity rocks that hurt my feet making me apriciate I actually have shoes and wondered "how the F' humans could get around on this shit b4 shoes were invented??????????" I was a hundred metres or so from the car when a bloke noted my flat and offered to assist with his pump, also noting the electric motor. I said dont worry i have a compresor in the car and draged the bike up the last bit of rocky hill. pressure didnt hold and I gave in. should have videoed it cos i was pushing it prety hard through some bits, could be why i got a flat... might do the upgrade to big apple tyres and see if they can keep me out of mischief.

Ha Ha, That sucks mate......... at least you got some fitness!! :lol: :lol:

Yeah id love to see more videos. I reckon you should do some more 3rd person shots as oppose to your usual first person view.

Another flat tyre today on the way home from work. I'm pretty sure it was from the tube protector. Did a pretty quick tube change on the side of the road. In the shade of a tyre wheel shop veranda :) . It sux but its not really that bad when u have all the tools and a spare tube ready to go.

VEERUBER SPEEDSTER 29X2,3.JPG
BIG APPLE 29X2,35.JPG
Big apple on back for lots of surface area contact and prety puncture resistant and built in suspension for unsprung weight of motor.
Vee Rubber up front for some grib when cutting accross parks grass/dirt also more grip in the wet. not the best for hard core off road but a nice compromise for on road commuting and a bit of off road fun.
the bike handles really nicely with this set up, front tyre is medium psi and rear is fairly hard psi. sory dont know actual numbers , i just do it by feel. i find its best to run the lowest presure you can up front with hindering cornering performance and as high as possible with having it so hard it doesnt bow out a little on the ground with rider weight.

Seem like alot of fun :D

vodk1c3 said:
Seem like alot of fun :D
indeed 8)
Just got the front wheel trued up by the LBS for $30 . It was rocked after acciddntly gaping a drain thing.
About to test, bulk charging atm. Hopefully fix the monster 6kw frame very soon to.

Here's me on Scott spark chasing scope on the monster
[youtube]m8LyqYonQJc[/youtube]

Back