specialazed big hit 2005 from sweden

flua73

1 W
Hello, Time to introduce my electric bike build after I followed this site for a while. I'm from Sweden so my english is not the best but may take help from Google translate when needed :D . This is the second construction, the first was a crescent Balder with a 1000w 48volt china kit View attachment 5 As I still use daily to work. specialized big hit bike was purchased a few weeks ago. I have changed the bottom bracket and steering bearings and fixed the brakes. Is it now s time to grab the fun part. Have ordered a Crystalite hs-3540 motor and a 72 volt 45 sensorless controll. However, the batteries are more difficult I think. Thinking of 4 x flightmax 10sip, 74volt 9Ah. Have experimented with different placements and think I got it alright well with my "dummy battery" But looking for a charger / balancer for this configuration ? Will make a box for batteries in aluminum or stainless steel so it will be easy to take off when it is charging. Here are some photos of the new building. A picture says a thousand Words, please come with your views :)

Flua 73

Have got my package from crystalyte. Engine mounted, only problem was that it went the wrong direction. But it all worked out! Made a new bracket for back rack, then the aluminum was too weak and bent, when you pressed it. Changed even out the bracket on apm display against a stainless steel tube. The next thing to fix is to mount the controller on the front fork. Has moved on / off switch at the bottom of the controller, and made it a little more weather-resistant ...

So far so good,i really like that year big hit.its gonna rumble :D .torque arms look well placed.

Have made some new parts, mount the controller on the front fork. And a "crasch guard / sheet 'protection for wires and cables in 3mm aluminum. The idea is mostly to hide all cables and connectors, became quite good I think ...

Great skills! Love the skid plate/wire hide plate. The box is very nice but I just HATE hanging things off the back of the bike. Other than that its killer!

Whiplash said:
Great skills! Love the skid plate/wire hide plate. The box is very nice but I just HATE hanging things off the back of the bike. Other than that its killer!
yes, I agree with that. But there are no other good options with this framework. The next step is to make a home made aluminum frame. May be a version 2 ..

Nice work but get rid of that box! :) Heavy motor plus heavy battery in the back is not that great.
Make it like Oatnet:
Kommer blir stiligt då!
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34230&start=225

file.php

Totally in agreement with Alex above. I just removed the 5kg battery from my seat post and it was upright so more central then you have it there and my suspension was under so much strain it did a poor job. Now I'm in the process of mounting the battery on the forks instead ala oatnet and co. I have a plan but will finish it first and do a build how to thread when it's done. watch this or rather another space. Nice skills though, very slick

Hello Flua73 (Fluga73 - en fluga med respektabel ålder :),
Greetings from an E-bike rider in Sankt Olof. I am impressed by your building skills!
I have a 36 Volt 500Watt Conhis front motor kit mounted at a Monark Standard bike and a 36Volt 20ah LifePo4
battery from Sunthing28 mounted in back wheel pannier from Biltema.
I have a vacation house in Sankt Olof and sometimes go to Kivik with my E-bike do shopping at ICA and Buhres.
Maybe we will meet there some day!?
Greetings from E-bike rider near you
Bengt

liared said:
Hello Flua73 (Fluga73 - en fluga med respektabel ålder :),
Greetings from an E-bike rider in Sankt Olof. I am impressed by your building skills!
I have a 36 Volt 500Watt Conhis front motor kit mounted at a Monark Standard bike and a 36Volt 20ah LifePo4
battery from Sunthing28 mounted in back wheel pannier from Biltema.
I have a vacation house in Sankt Olof and sometimes go to Kivik with my E-bike do shopping at ICA and Buhres.
Maybe we will meet there some day!?
Greetings from E-bike rider near you
Bengt

Thank you :D .. Think I seen you here in the village (kivik), nice with some more e-bike riders around. Maybe we run into each other one day

Back