The best Bike frame for a E-bike

rider95

1 kW
I wanted to build a E bike that would handle good for some real MT biking trail riding so when I saw this fame on E-bay it was like a light went on yes!! this is the frame I would build with , its a 2001 intense xc frame you can get them off E bay for $300 . Pick your fork mine came with a fox float rear shock. I wanted a double crown fork with at least 15mm axle this one is 20mm axle once the bike was a working bike , beaning my first build I wanted to use a proven hub motor kit I chose A mac 10t kit from Emv3 Paul all I had to fabricate was to take a 2in wide 18 long piece of alumina stock and make a L shape to hold the battery it screws right on to were the water bottle would be . It was a pain to set up the disc brakes that was the hardest part of my build I have a 12.5 ah 52v battery from HPC emv3 battery was too big and wouldn't fit at least not how I wanted it, I get 23 mile on road and around 14 mile on the trail but the best thing is how the bike handles and works on the trail its a blast it works great . The battery is just Velcro to the bottom tube with 3 3in wide straps the battery can be taken out in less then a minute .

Attachments

• bike fram.png
    bike fram.png
    294.6 KB · Views: 625
  • bike compressed.jpg
    bike compressed.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 625
Back