uZfadaRfqadTo_pCWNO_qMiZ3c-ufjgA9enyted5jvU47CGGWXhi9A==.jpg

Motor
trakcni-motor-hpm-5000b-2-7-kw-48v-vzduchem-chlazeny.jpg

HPM-5000B 2-7 KW
baterie-lifepo4-32v-20ah-alu-.jpg

Bat 24x LIFEPO4 3.2V 20AH ALU
Controler meantime KEB72451X,24V-72V,220A,4.5KW
programovatelny-regulator-keb7230124v-72v100a30kw-s-rekuperaci.jpg

I want to know how reliable the motor your using really is. I was thinking on going the same route but i keep hearing that golden motors arent so great

rahlee said:
I want to know how reliable the motor your using really is. I was thinking on going the same route but i keep hearing that golden motors arent so great

I've got almost 7,000 miles on my Mp3 already this year. One failed internal controller which was replaced under warranty. Very happy with mine, your mileage may vary.

I have the same BMS, it came on a 72v lifepo4 pack straight from bmsbattery

when I burnt the first one and replaced it, the charger/controller negative goes to p-

and you ignore the other connections

that's a great project. and from what i can see you're investing some serious money. that will be a great bike for sure.
i guess you are not installing a bike chain?! what kind of freewheel do you use on the rear wheel?
i just saw the two little "rings" behind the motor. are you planning to install the bottom bracket there? this can work if you don't intent to pedal at all, but if you plan to pedal it will break for sure. i don't know if you're aware of the fact that the bottom bracket needs to handle forces similar to a car's crankshaft, especially when you are standing and pedaling. those small aluminium rings will break off if you do so, and if this happens i can guarantee a very painful crash.

izeman said:
that's a great project. and from what i can see you're investing some serious money. that will be a great bike for sure.
i guess you are not installing a bike chain?! what kind of freewheel do you use on the rear wheel?
i just saw the two little "rings" behind the motor. are you planning to install the bottom bracket there? this can work if you don't intent to pedal at all, but if you plan to pedal it will break for sure. i don't know if you're aware of the fact that the bottom bracket needs to handle forces similar to a car's crankshaft, especially when you are standing and pedaling. those small aluminium rings will break off if you do so, and if this happens i can guarantee a very painful crash.

I will focus on this place

Ohhhh those cables bring memories of my car audio years!!

Back