10 W
You said "Show it off" so here it is :D

[youtube]E53Bsp6lFvM[/youtube]

I like it.
I like it alot. :mrgreen:

Thanks guys, I'm having a LOT of fun.
The lights are mainly to help car drivers to avoid killing me. :lol:

It's a stress buster for sure :D
I've been trying to embed my vid here but can't for some reason - because of the copyright music do you reckn?

unclejam said:
It's a stress buster for sure :D
I've been trying to embed my vid here but can't for some reason - because of the copyright music do you reckn?

I don't think the Floyd cover/remix should be a problem, and copyright pertains to youtube blocking the viewing, not embedding. You know just to paste the letters in the link after the '=' , then highlight and click youtube right?

I do now :lol:
Cheers!

fellow said:
Loved the video:).

Hey thanks - why don't you "like" my video and I'll "like" yours? :wink:
Cheers Chris

nutspecial said:
I'm curious what camera and video edit software you've used unclejam, everything really came out great!

Very simple stuff Nut - just a £40 GoPro copy off Ebay and the free "IMovie" software on my Ipad !
I have got around 30 years experience of professional photography and video however which helps!! :)

beast775 said:
Fun video :) .
Thanks - it was fun to make. It would probably have been even more fun cruising the back woods of Vancouver Island though!
I drove through your town about 8 years ago and did a whale trip off Nanaimo like a true tourist. What a beautiful place, I had to spend a lot of time persuading my Wife to come back home with me!

unclejam said:
nutspecial said:
I'm curious what camera and video edit software you've used unclejam, everything really came out great!

Very simple stuff Nut - just a £40 GoPro copy off Ebay and the free "IMovie" software on my Ipad !
I have got around 30 years experience of professional photography and video however which helps!! :)

Thanks for the info man, I'm searching for some better software than the windows stuff. That was real good work getting the video to match the song.
Pretty badass with the beat drops!

Thanks for the kind words. I also use a much fancier pc based program called "Edius pro" (Grass valley) which I may have "accidentally" downloaded from a torrent site :wink:
I'd also recommend "Final Cut" if you can get a copy. https://www.apple.com/uk/final-cut-pro/

Back