My Luxury e-Cruiser

Very well-done. You could sell as many of those fat fenders as you have the time to make. Of course there will be cheaper options on the market, but there is a small niche of consumers who will pay more for a quality product with a good reputation..

amberwolf said:
The only worry I'd have with something that nice is never being able to leave it unattended....

GPS chip locator provides some reassurance, but I don't leave it unattended often. A key disables electrics, but doesn't stop anyone from pedaling away. The built-in cubby can carry a locking device.

It does gather a crowd though... maybe that will help. Valets keep an eye on it too.

Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an exquisite one-off.

Maybe everybody but me knows how this is done, but could you give us a couple of paragraphs about the design / fab processes?

Are these processes accessible to us mortals, albeit for simpler items ?? Or do you own a composite fab house ???

It's a dog-eat-dog world to do this full time, but...as a part-time gig? you can make and sell as many as you have time to make.

Check out the battery box thread: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12847

MacLotus said:
Lastly, I just joined this forum because there is a lot of technical expertise and experience I can benefit from. It is not my intention to try to sell my cruisers through this forum. In fact quite the opposite. If I can add value to it by sharing my expertise, I'm happy to do so. I say this because I believe in full disclosure and don't want to mislead anyone. I'm just a creative guy who built something cool in his garage. If I can make a small business out of it... great. If not, that's okay too. Thanks again.

Ken,

Thank you for a very informative and useful tour of the build process. Your results are simply stunning. Now all I have to do is come up with a REALLY simple project to try this on -- maybe a battery box -- thank you spinningmagnets for that link.

Also a truly beautiful garage. I won't be posting any pictures of my garage. I share mine with a small flock of chickens who visit daily in (successful) searches for bugs and several pairs of pigeons who have to be chased out every couple of hours or they start throwing things off the shelves to make room for a nest. I like to think of it as southwestern rural "ambiance".

Back