Painted ebike battery case 56v Shark

stripesmeow

1 µW
Hi, here's some photos of my painted battery case on my Trek BBS02 750v mid-drive. Looks way better and more stealthy than the standard black case. I can't seem to find many other picture of people having painted the battery case. I just used 4 different coloured spray paints and lots of taping off to get lines.

I'm not really happy with the angle of the blue and black paint lines on the battery (OCD I know!) so I'll redo them so that they line up better with the blue and black lines on the centre horizontal tube. I'll also get some charcoal coloured paint for the bottom of the battery case.

I've referenced this in my old v new build post but I think the painting of the battery case warrants its own post as it's such a nice touch to make the ebike project look OEM rather than bolt on.

BEFORE

View attachment 2

AFTER

IMG_3199 (Small).JPG

IMG_3194 (Small).JPG

It does look much better painted; nice job. Did you use a special type of spray paint? I might do something like this to my pack in the future.

saw this in the other thread, nice work, reminded me of this build from ESer d8veh which is very nice work

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43382

final.jpg

Back