Black Lightning

steven7601

10 W
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpgView attachment 2
picture of my bike that I've been working on for a while finally figured out how to put pictures on here so I'll be posting a lot more of them it's got a cromotor and I'm running 24s 4p lipos with 24f 120volt controller. This bike has all the bells and whistles from brake lights and turn signals,horn,headlights,am/fm radio with mp3 player it even has a cigarette lighter so I can light my cigarette while rolling with out having to stop its taken me about three years to finish I got the motor from zombie's a couple years ago and put the bike together got it running with the intention to ride it back and fourth to work. And my very first ride my brake rotor cut into my phase wires and smoked my controller. I was so disgusted that I put the bike in my work shop and didn't touch it again till about three weeks ago. Now I have the phase wire issue fiwed and am just waiting on my controller from power velocity can't wait.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 783
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 783
Happy to help.

Nice Orange five

Wow man 120v what current ( AMP )is the controller ? :evil:

and do mean li-on or lifepo4 ?

LI-on 800 cycles ?

lifepo4 3000 cycles ?

This bike was a down hill full suspension Gary Fisher bike I had mad the tank out of sheet metal and aluminum.

my bad looks like a orange five frame full down hill that is going to be a monster 10/10

Back