Ride Video- 680 Trail, Marin, CA

fechter

Administrator
Staff member
Ride I did today on the 680 trail. This is riding distance from my house, so I can get there easily. The camera is an iPhone clipped to a piece of cardboard that spans the shoulder straps on my backpack. I need to make a better one so I can adjust the angle a bit better but it worked reasonably well. The camera is zoomed out all the way but still a bit tight to get a good shot while moving.

The lower display is a thermometer with the probe stuck to my BBSHD. Weather was perfect today, so motor heating wasn't an issue. There are some really steep grades getting to the start of the trail.

Probably not visible in the video is all the little lizards that go scurrying across the trail ahead of the bike.

No music or dialog. Might as well turn off the sound.

[youtube]NNZYP6cHQzU[/youtube]

The return trip. I tried adjusting the camera slightly upward. Maybe too much? Still low on the learning curve.

[youtube]M-Iw1NvnbIA[/youtube]

Here is a location map of the trail:
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/680/

bchaney said:
Looks like fun. I miss warm weather. What is that cylindrical thing hanging off the bottom of your handlebar near your left hand? Black with a red button. A horn?

LED headlight.

I miss the warm weather too, but it has been not too bad here lately and I still ride every chance I get.

Back