48v 1000w front wheel motor - Jerks when throttle is twisted.

Ab_raza

1 µW
Hey Guzz..

So I had got a 48v 1000w front hub motor voilamart from eBay. I fixed all the connections and connected the battery. When I twisted the throttle and the bike started jerking. After a while the jerking stopped and the only thing I could hear is clicking sounds from the motor. And it didn't go forward. I have connected a battery of 55v full charged.

Can anyone help me in this and let me know what is going on.
Thanks.

Check all the connections between motor and controller. Make sure none of them have come loose from their plug housings, and that the plugs are pushed all the way in. It sounds like you have a fault in your Hall sensor or motor phase wires.

If the Hall or phase wires aren't assigned properly to their corresponding wires, you can have a problem like you describe. If you got both the controller and the motor from the same source, and they are intended to work together, that's probably not the issue. But it's a possibility.

Ab_raza said:
I fixed all the connections and connected the battery.

What was wrong with the connections when you got the kit, that required fixing them?

If they were not repaired correctly or were put in the wrong wire order, that could be the problem.

Back