smoregrava's Torque Monster Electric Paxster Rebuilt

smoregrava

1 µW
Hi my first post on this forum but I guess it migth be interesting for you guys. I have been a petrol head for years have building motorcycles and motorized fun stuff. Then i discovered the beauty of electric drive. So the last years i have build some electic trial bike. Retrofittet my garden tractor to a battery electric tractor. Buildt a 20Kw electric goped. Rigth now I'm building an electric Suzuki GSX 750.

So I thougth it was about time to share some electric fun with the would :). So lets start with a youtube of the work of my son 15 years old that with a helping hand completely modified and rebuildt an electirc Paxster :D

«Torque Monster Electric Paxster Rebuilt»
[youtube]GhnNr5szbZg[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/GhnNr5szbZg

Some of the specs you also find in the youtube comment but list it here as well.

- Motor Controller Sevcon size 6. 660Amp peak around 56 Kw (75 Hp) www.sevcon.com
- Motor ME1614 torque around 150 Nm
www.motenergy.com
- Batteries CAM72 60 volt (20 cells in series) small light prismatic cells ( From a motorcycle Project)
In the timelapse you see the original battery in the rear cabinet. but the battery ended up putting it in the front of the vehicle for better weigth distribution.
- Weigth reduction aprox 100 kg
- Heigth 130 cm ( 56 cm lower than original)

Back