Drymer near production?

docnjoj

1 GW
I just got this e-mail but my Dutch is a little rusty :oops: I think all will be revealed on Jan 3 2011?

Maybe this should go in Electric bikes?

http://www.drymer.nl/startpagina

otherDoc

My Dutch is nonexistant, but via software translation:

Traction:Hybrid drive system: Pedal Assist (bicycle with electric staircase support to maximum. 25 km/h).

Radius of action:Approximately 70 km dependent of the degree of electric support and the maximum speed at this support.

Battery:48 volts of lithium ion, 15,4Ah, incl. x2 is optional.

Engine:250 W elektromotor incorporated in the rear wheel hub

Wheels: High-quality lichtmetalen Drymervelgen. :( haven't a clue what that means!

Dimension: Length = 2.01 m., breadth = 0.84 m.

To slow down:Hydraulic disk brakes on both voorwielen and mechanical disk brake on rear wheel.

Type:The Drymer are a bicycle with three wheels, two voorwielen and one rear wheel. The wheel framework to the front is provide with kantelmechanisme. The rear wheel has an one-armed framework. The wheel is provide with an electric traction with staircase support. The electronic system, with a file aid to 6 km, ensures that at reaching a speed of 25 km/h the elektromotorondersteuning are eliminated, so that it concerns a bicycle legally. Because of this carrying a helmet, a motorbike certificate and characterising plates is not necessary.

It clearly needs more power! :twisted: Het vergt meer macht!

66b418d9-0621-46d2-a15c-385edcbc9920
b4616e01-368f-4f8c-9fb0-9082c0103bae
02f0276d-cf08-4be5-89b2-39d1c3406b83
c30ef307-d59e-4b69-b238-98dc0c776d7a
70266221-dace-486c-a218-bcb52912d4a4

Pricey but nice, I wonder how will it performs at around 3 kilo watts mod., and compare to a ground scraping tadpole :)

Zenon

I think this is a great design, and very well suited to city commuting. It's upright configuration gives it much more visibility to drivers. However, it could definately use a significant power upgrade......

bigmoose said:
My Dutch is nonexistant, but via software translation:

Traction:Hybrid drive system: Pedal Assist (bicycle with electric staircase support to maximum. 25 km/h).

Radius of action:Approximately 70 km dependent of the degree of electric support and the maximum speed at this support.

Battery:48 volts of lithium ion, 15,4Ah, incl. x2 is optional.

Engine:250 W elektromotor incorporated in the rear wheel hub

Wheels: High-quality lichtmetalen Drymervelgen. :( haven't a clue what that means! lichtmetalen=alloy

Dimension: Length = 2.01 m., breadth = 0.84 m.

To slow down:Hydraulic disk brakes on both voor (front) wielen (wheels) and mechanical disk brake on rear wheel.

Type:The Drymer are a bicycle with three wheels, two voorwielen and one rear wheel. The wheel framework to the front is provide with kantelmechanisme (pedals). The rear wheel has an one-armed framework. The wheel is provide with an electric traction with staircase (pedal) support. The electronic system, with a file aid to 6 km, ensures that at reaching a speed of 25 km/h the elektromotorondersteuning are eliminated, so that it concerns a bicycle legally. Because of this carrying a helmet, a motorbike certificate and characterising (registration) plates is not necessary.

It clearly needs more power! :twisted: Het vergt meer macht!

66b418d9-0621-46d2-a15c-385edcbc9920
b4616e01-368f-4f8c-9fb0-9082c0103bae
02f0276d-cf08-4be5-89b2-39d1c3406b83
c30ef307-d59e-4b69-b238-98dc0c776d7a
70266221-dace-486c-a218-bcb52912d4a4

Gordo said:
bigmoose said:
Type:The Drymer are a bicycle with three wheels, two voorwielen and one rear wheel. The wheel framework to the front is provide with kantelmechanisme (pedals). The rear wheel has an one-armed framework. The wheel is provide with an electric traction with staircase (pedal) support. The electronic system, with a file aid to 6 km, ensures that at reaching a speed of 25 km/h the elektromotorondersteuning are eliminated, so that it concerns a bicycle legally.

Darn, I thought it would maybe be a setup so that I could arrive at work automatically on the third floor, or it would pop out feet to get up and down the steps. At least the 6K Euro model. :(

Cameron

another cleaver design that misses the point somewhat.
I didnt see any weight quoted, which probably means its north of 50kg !
All that neat suspension and weather proofing doesnt come cheap or light !
You would need all those 250watts to help pedal into the wind or that up the first hill ... but then again the Dutch dont have too many hills i guess ! :cry:

zenon said:
Pricey but nice, I wonder how will it performs at around 3 kilo watts mod., and compare to a ground scraping tadpole :)

Zenon
That tilt technology should make the cornering pretty good and they have to comply with the 250 watt European limits. Maybe they have one of those "limiter wires" on the controller that one could cut for more power?
otherDoc

Looks like a winner to me. Price is high, but then so is everything in Denmark. Just wait a year and there will be plenty of Taiwanese and Chinese clones at half the price.

Hehe... Funny Dutch... gotta a different word for EVerything (URL filed as "occasions"...) :roll:

ps... :lol:

Can ya imagine some thief trying to "sneak away" riding that?

Back