Luke (liveforphysics) article on Gizmag

Thanks!

That's the first time Ive seen how the arc flashes look on video. :)

nicobie said:
Another great article! It's been a blast watching the death bike evolve from the pink girls bike it started from. 8)

What's this about being an ex Zero employee?

I decided my ability to do the most benefit to the electric revolution was to start my own consulting business about 4-5 months ago.
I love Zero, and still working for them as an independent consultant, however I am also helping a dozen or so additional clients, a handful being fortune 500 companies.

I've been trying to keep it on the down-low because I've been non-stop slammed with new clients and work from around the world without doing any advertising or even telling anyone I'm available.

My single hard requirement to help a client is that the project must contribute towards the benefit of all living beings. (Like EVs not poisoning the atmosphere for example)

Military/police/government/weapon related projects need not apply, and I wish them failure in all aspects of projects designed to cause harm to our fellow shipmates on this beautiful blue marble spaceship.

Right on Luke!

A genuine pleasure to know about you and your amazing exploits focused towards EV domination…

Yup congrats!

A great read!

I'm still hanging our for news of the Palatov DP1e. No movement?

Thanks guys!!

Samd said:
A great read!

I'm still hanging our for news of the Palatov DP1e. No movement?

DP1e is running and much faster than ever and has a ringer driver for this weekend!

Oh man don't tease - how do we get footage of this?
Its clearly e-fapworthy.

Samd said:
Its clearly e-fapworthy.

Come to Laguna Seca this weekend!

liveforphysics said:
Samd said:
Its clearly e-fapworthy.

Come to Laguna Seca this weekend!
Ill be there I will make sure my wife brings her camera and my cells camera is 21mpixles.

a flock of needle dicks fapping sounds a lot like a multirotor

Congrats on going indy

liveforphysics said:
My single hard requirement to help a client is that the project must contribute towards the benefit of all living beings. (Like EVs not poisoning the atmosphere for example)

Military/police/government/weapon related projects need not apply, and I wish them failure in all aspects of projects designed to cause harm to our fellow shipmates on this beautiful blue marble spaceship.

Excellent! I like a man with values. My hat is off to both you and -methods.

If I can talk my buddy into it, I'll see you at LS. I'm assuming all the info on day and times will be on the www.

later....

Nick

(edit) Looks like it will take place Sunday 22nd. As far as I can figure the time trials will start at noon. Any reason I should get there earlier? Practice laps?

Awsome my friend!

I wish you all positive for your own new business! And that all spark you might produce in the future are not related to negative that occur in your business and become in contact with all the positives! :mrgreen:

Doc

I don't have access to the inside information on this, but...using public sources, Luke went to work at Zero motorcycles, and they made some upgrades to their battery, with a dramatic increase in performance and range. Most companies make changes slowly, because anything they change creates the possibility of an unexpected issue.

Their battery system changes were bold, and also turned out to be correct. Range now? 197 miles per charge: http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/range/

Like Musk opening up the Tesla patents to speed up widespread adoption of the best EV system features and interfaces..Luke becoming a consultant can only help several other EV companies avoid big mistakes and adopt smart moves, and...that's good for everyone.

I have sent this article to everyone I know (who matters).

Well done Luke, you are the Iggy Pop of EV in my opinion. In that one article I have lifetime converted those who considered EV the preserve of the nerdy earthsaver......

Someone bless that unhinged man.....

Excellent read, what amused me is the interviewers physical description of comparing you to Shaggy Rogers of Scooby Doo fame. Comically one of my close colleagues made the same comparison of me and my attempt at a beard, (it has since been culled). It didn't look as good as yours, mine was kinda like Amish gone wrong.

Part 2 http://www.gizmag.com/luke-workman-liveforphysics-interview-part-2/43315/

Back