Delivery App rents out Ebikes in SF

General Discussion about electric vehicles.
cheapcookie
10 W
10 W

Delivery App rents out Ebikes in SF

Post by cheapcookie » Aug 18, 2017 3:42 am

Dear endless what do you think of this ?

I believe one delivery is worth from 5$ to 10$ an hour before tax.

You have to provide a phone.

amberwolf
100 GW
100 GW
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group

Re: Delivery App rents out Ebikes in SF

Post by amberwolf » Aug 18, 2017 4:11 am

I don't think they have enough cargo space.

*This* is getting close to enough cargo space... ;)

Regarding the program, I would guess from the wording of the image you've posted that this is simply an additional charge to the existing postmates program, to use an ebike instead of just a bike.

But I do thank you for posting this up, because they apparently operate here in Phoenix, so I may look into this as a way to supplement my insufficient income. :)

markz
10 GW
10 GW

Re: Delivery App rents out Ebikes in SF

Post by markz » Sep 06, 2017 11:55 pm

It states $80//m = 3-4 deliveries a week, times 4 weeks thats 12-16 total deliveries. Lets round it to 15.
$80usd divided by 15 is $5.33usd per delivery. If a delivery takes a total of 20 minutes (from home, to pickup, to delivery, then back home) then it wouldnt be too bad making $15usd/hour = $20cdn/hour.
Hopefully deliveries only take 10 minutes to a max of 15 minutes. Then your range of salary is $20-$30($25-37cdn) per hour.
I have heard several pizza delivery acquaintances state how they can make very good money delivery pizza with their decent fuel mileage car. Uber I am not too sure of if its worth it, I hear so many yay's and nay's on Uber. Im guessing you are in it for the money I assume, or your promoting this service but making it look like something else.