Siglent 4-Channel 100MHz SDS2104X Digital Storage Oscilloscope

Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling. Guest may post replies to topics already here. All topics here will expire after 90 days of inactivity.
atarijedi
100 W
100 W

Siglent 4-Channel 100MHz SDS2104X Digital Storage Oscilloscope

Post by atarijedi » Dec 03, 2017 2:11 am

Selling my Siglent SDS2104X 4 Channel 100MHz digital oscilloscope, 2GSa/s, so each channel can fully sample at 100MHz with no issues, can store 140Mpts of samples.

I bought it on a whim a few months ago for some projects, and just haven't used it as I don't have the time for the projects, life got in the way. I have used it twice, once to test it, and once to take the photos, so it is effectively brand new. It's in mint condition.

It comes with 4 100MHz probes, and its AC power cord. Has lots of trigger options. Lots of measurement options. It has all the math functions you'll need. A built in 25MHz FuncGen/AWG. It has a 16 channel MSO that supports 140kwfm/s random, 500kwfm/s sequential, MSO leads are an extra accessory I didn't get.

You can connect it to your computer via USB to see the waveform on your screen, as well as control the FG/AWG.

I can take more pictures if you want to see more. Just let me know what you want to see, and I'll send them to you.

I am asking $1650CAD for it, but I am willing to negotiate it lower. Plus whatever S&H will be, you can send me an address if you are interested, and I can come up with a bunch of shipping options from Canada Post, DHL, Fedex, UPS. I can ship the same day as payment.

I prefer local, but I will ship it.

Main.jpg
Main.jpg (174.48 KiB) Viewed 65 times
FullStats.jpg
FullStats.jpg (174.45 KiB) Viewed 65 times
Math.jpg
Math.jpg (139.38 KiB) Viewed 65 times
Waveform.jpg
Waveform.jpg (172.88 KiB) Viewed 65 times
MSO.jpg
MSO.jpg (177.95 KiB) Viewed 65 times