Selling a used Grin Phaserunner Controller from ebikes.ca for $150 USD + Shipping Cost
~600 km on the controller. It is still in great condition, and everything still works perfectly
- This is version 1.0 not version 2.0. Aside from connector changes, specs & hardware are exactly the same as 2.0
- Version 1.0 uses direct wiring for battery (versus integrated XT60 as in version 2.0)
- Version 1.0 uses direct wiring for phase (versus integrated MT60 as in version 2.0)
- Version 1.0 has integrated on/off push button (versus version 2.0 - you have to create additional remote wiring)
- Battery & phase wire connectors have been changed to XT150 (which is more solid than the original powerpole connectors it came with.)
- Wiring for battery & phase wires still at original length.
Includes all documentation as per the original package from ebikes.ca
Price not negotiable. Original price is $295 USD + Shipping Cost from ebikes.ca - that's a 50% discount.
Link to the controller details:
http://www.ebikes.ca/documents/Phaserun ... Rev1.0.pdf
Payment via paypal only. Please pm me or email me at email@example.com
Controller is currently in Singapore. Estimated shipping cost is $30 USD to US / Europe and $20 USD to Asia via registered mail
Many thanks in advance.
Got something to sell? Have extra parts that need a good home? Have something that others would need to complete their kits? Post it up here and see if anyone else is searching for what you are selling. Guest may post replies to topics already here. All topics here will expire after 90 days of inactivity.
1 post • Page 1 of 1