18 FET Low RDS MOSFET Overclocker Ready LYEN Controller $199

Hi,

I received my controller yesterday, 1 week shipping from CA to France ... pretty fast

Thanks Lyen for your support and efficiency

Rgds

Le Gobbi said:
Hi,

I receive my controller yesterday, 1 week shipping from CA to France ... pretty fast

Thanks Lyen for your support and efficiency

Rgds

It's a few years since I bought mine and he's still there answering any questions I have. I've never had cause to regret the choice.

Watch how powerful my psychic powers are.My powers tell me that the list will say 1 left 1 sold in Holiday Florida.... :mrgreen:

PeteB said:
Watch how powerful my psychic powers are.My powers tell me that the list will say 1 left 1 sold in Holiday Florida.... :mrgreen:

See...powerful...LOL :wink:

I just needed to say "THANK YOU LYEN" this is a real nice controller. Great service fast and friendly. What more can I say. :mrgreen:

I needed to post an update. WOW, I hit 150 amps today on this controller. Well it hit me I should say. This thing is unreal I'm running some no name 12" scooter hub motor. Running 20s2p lipo and I hit the 3 speed switch at the wrong time at wot from 2 to 3 at 35 mph. I am glad I had riding wear on because I just went up and over on to my a.. so yea if you need a controller for your build this is it!!

Just got mine back from Lyen to get repaired and upgraded.

18X4110.jpg

10ga phases & 8ga battery leads.
Can't wait to hook it up and make my 9C beg for mercy. :twisted:

hello did any one get a reply for lyen
i have had contact with lyen and paid the on 2-10
but i haven't had a reply back?
normaly he reply's almost the same day?

thanks louis

louis raaijmakers said:
hello did any one get a reply for lyen
i have had contact with lyen and paid the on 2-10
but i haven't had a reply back?
normaly he reply's almost the same day?

thanks louis
I think he's very busy now- I've been waiting almost 2 weeks........

Hi Guys / Lyen, I've been running this controller along with a clyte 3525 at 24s / 100v for a year just about... I's been faultless. Many thanks Edward!

I have just received a cromotor V3 and intend to hook it up to my existing setup and I'm looking for some advice regarding controller programming... What safe values should I use?

Thanks

Jon

I've now heard back from Edward Lyen and received a controller back (not tested yet though)- he got in touch around 3 weeks ago, he waited nearly 2 weeks for me to send the money and sent a controller straight out which I got 6 days later.

thank you lyen
after payment with some mods for lyen i revied a sensorless version.. i orderd a sensord version.
but after mailing i have send the controller back with insurance to lyen.

and later i got my sensored version.
yesterday i mailed him about the cost of the sipment from me.
and with out dificulties he gave me my costs for shipping back.

exelent lyen!

louis

hi i want to get one of this. I have a crystalyte 72v 50A controller and i am running a 5403 crystalyte motor in my stealth bomber. Something went wrong with my controller. Will this work in my set up i am running a 88v 21s 3p turnigy lipo

I have 2 Lyen controllers and having one of them sensorless would be good. Better yet if it was a switchable option but I guess that would be impracticable for Mk 1 and Mk 2 boards. Are there any 18 FET programmable controllers with both sensor and sensorless operation? Or 15 FET, or 12 FET (at a push)?

hi,
does anyone know why the lyen site isn't in the air any more?
becouse i need to know all the color code's for the wires

louis

I received this controller a few days ago, but windows 8 will not let me installed the software. I'll used an old laptop to see if it'll work.

louis raaijmakers said:
hi,
does anyone know why the lyen site isn't in the air any more?
becouse i need to know all the color code's for the wires

louis
Did you get the info you needed? I have Mk1 ad Mk2 pdf manuals so pm me with your email address and I can send it.

Hello Ed
Do you have any of the controller testers for sale by themselves. I thought I was the greatest, but apparently I'm not and can't get a decent Hall/ Phase combo. Anyways, if you have any please, please give me price and shipping. Thanks
otherDoc

I'm thinking about upgrading from 18s to 22s, with keeping the block time set to the default 10 seconds, which means lots of phase amps. Do you think I will run into any problems of blowing up the controller at 22s?

It has worked flawlessly at 18s, has much more low end torque than my Max-E because the max-e limits the phase amps unless you unlock.

Back