Adding Hyperlinks to text

markz

100 TW
Dont know why the underlined URL button is still on top of textbox when you type, when you just copy and paste straight to textbox without it framed by URL button.

How do you just have one word, that you can hyperlink a web address to on E.S.?

It's simple to get this. ES Rules!

Code:
[url=https://endless-sphere.com]ES Rules![/url]

I highlight the text I want to link, press the URL button. Than just add an = sign and your URL link (after the [URL and before the ]). For more info search on phpbb

2hrs ahead. It's weird when you're driving, and all the sudden your time changes by exactly an hour. Must be extra weird to live right on the zones, like around louiville
You walk next door, but it's an hour later. Seems lazy, to cut off on the hour, like we could do way better lol.

Thanks for bringin up this, I was curious bout how to do it too.

I think its a consensus that the town would be all on one time zone.
I think its like Revelstoke BC, its on MST but is in whatever time zone BC is, it escapes me now.

I love driving, always have. Dont know if I want to be a long haul truck driver, but water truck on oil leases would be good.
Time flies no matter what, it seems just yesterday was 3 yrs ago. But we already talked about that in a thread. But it'd be cool to time travel knowing everything you know now, zip back and ace all the tests, and become a millionare if not billonare investing in stocks, gambling on sports.

What does "PITA" mean?

Back