LOCATION POLL 1 (REGION) - 2016 North American ES Convention

FROM MAP BELOW, select the region of would you most likely attend a 2016 Endless Sphere convention?

• West

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Northwest

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • West North Central

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • East North Central

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Central

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Northeast

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Southeast

• South

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Southwest

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Western Canada

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Central Canada

• Eastern Canada

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mammalian04

100 kW
LOOK AT THE MAP BEFORE SELECTING A REGION.

THIS POLL WILL RUN THROUGH DECEMBER 29th (2 weeks). You may change your answer until that date.

Things to consider:
- Places to Drive/Ride: Mix of on-road and off-road riding driving, riding, or flying
- How do we get there:
- Accessibility for members (more centrally located will be easier for some)
- Proximity to an Transit (for those that aren't able to drive there)
- Vendor Participation - Most vendors seem to be closer to the West Coast (they will probably have to drive with a bunch of gear if they are bringing stuff to show off, sell, and perform repairs)

As referenced in THIS THREAD, some members are trying to organize a 2016 convention in North America. There are many details to sort out but I am starting with Location Region. Later, we can target a specific location and dates (appropriate for the location).

NAESC Region Map.gif

Hey nutspecial. I thought about opening up to multiple options but then if folks only want one region, their preference would be diluted since I don't think it is possible to vote for one location twice.

For now, let's try to get everyone's number 1 pick!

I voted Southwest in the poll, but Phoenix, AZ is my specific vote, as it's the only location I could possibly attend even for a moment, due to work and the dogs. :)

It sounds like SW is the surprising front runner, though I was hoping for more participation. If moderators approve some additional exposure, we might extend this survey a bit for more folks to see it.

It's the holidaze; lots of people probably aren't even visiting ES right now, much less looking around. ;)

So you're probably gonna wanna let the poll run thru at least the first couple weeks of next year before worrying about participation.

Once people's busy time is over, then they have to recover, before they're ready to get back to "normal" routines.

There are also people that don't visit the forums very often, and short polls will not catch those people.

Note that if you had set a time limit on the poll when creating it, and you go back to edit it, you may lose the existing results, so you will want to note them all down before you edit it.

Western Canada!

Not that I'll be attending, but if I was attending, I can only go to Canada...

Back