Greentime controllers

I am sad with his lack of response to the point of getting :evil: ....
Where is my on off wires?

This is the list of colours

some obvious

halls

cycle anaylyst

orange black blue = 3 way switch pretty sure

red green black = probably throttle

purple black = backwards

white black = low level brake

yellow alone = high level brake

white white = can be connected

orange orange = can be connected regen

purple with circle ending to nowhere = battery indicator

pink black = cruising control

do you still have original connectors on your controller? The thick red and thick black ( battery power wires) will have another colour with them and a 3 pin connector ( purple on a greentime controller Ihave here). That third wire is your on/off, you connect it to thick red ( positive battery) to make power on.

Thanks for your reply

Yes of course the thick red and black are the power wires and the thick y g b are the phase wires....

the only colours I have left were mentioned below, I am not sure of some of them....

halls

cycle anaylyst

orange black blue = 3 way switch pretty sure

red green black = probably throttle

purple black = backwards

white black = low level brake

yellow alone = high level brake

white white = can be connected self study

orange orange = can be connected regen

purple with circle ending to nowhere = battery indicator

pink black = cruising control

thanks alter....
I read your other thread, you did well to find that old pic of xie cheng controller antitheft wires, must have taken some time.

whatever said:
thanks alter....
I read your other thread, you did well to find that old pic of xie cheng controller antitheft wires, must have taken some time.

thanks whatever ; antitheft is nice to have...

the picture was in this thread... some good info too... the rest was just logic and opening it up

Hey guys, I just got a new 12 fet greentime controller that was supposed to have self study, but there is no white wires for it. Can I add them myself or do I have to do it manually.
Thanks

Larry1984 said:
Hey guys, I just got a new 12 fet greentime controller that was supposed to have self study, but there is no white wires for it. Can I add them myself or do I have to do it manually.
Thanks

You can always add wires that go to the corresponding pad on the pcb to customize your controller ; I recommend checking where each wire goes to before relying on the wire's color (not that greentime isn't constant on their wire colors).
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/download/file.php?id=90062 has a list of pads, but did not see what the pads are for self-study...

Hey guys I have the 2015 model 24 fet greentime with 4110s
And I've got my 3 speed switch working by adding the wires to the ZF pad, it was default to mid not high

But my pcb layout isn't like the others listed here and doesn't have the K1 K2 phase timing pads which is what I opened it to do? Would they be labled different in mine maybe a different pcb?

Also my chip/pinout is different too, anyone think there's a chance of programming this one? I would be happy to contribute cash towards the cause, this controller has been brilliant in every other way.

Anyone seen this layout on the greentime 24's? Where would the phase timing advance pads be?

I have the 15 Mosfets 84V Sensor/Sensorless Controller and by connective the orange wires, regen does not work. How is the resistor mod working out so far? Any bad side effects on a Greentime controller if I use "electric braking" instead of regen?

Someone has managed to change LVC in 36FET controller? To enable the regen with 24s battery?

i tried to buy a 15 Fet again from Leo. But he does not answer me on aliexpress. How did you order? I want 4110Fets, no stock controller, otherwise i'd just buy from aliexpress directly. How do i contact him so he will answer? skype?

He only answers when he has your money. Do you need sensorless crossbreak? If not there are a few better option now I think. Pm if info needed. Too many lurkers here now.

yes, sensorless. Otherwise, i wouldnt ask :p (I have many kellys with FOC...) oh that's so exhausting. he didnt answer me so i paid him a 15Fet and said i want 4110's. then he answered he wants more. i told him that id pay what ever he wants. then he didnt answer anymore. i told him that i'd start a dispute if he didnt answer within a week. so he diddnt answer for two weeks, even though i wrote him almost every day :x

is this so hard? i just want a 15 fet with 4110's id even pay him a hundred bucks!! i need it sensorless. ther is NO OTHER OPTION for a sensorless 15fet. even adappto does not work so well from a dead stop from what i heard :( i use these x8m06c from the very beginning ( for 5 years or so) and never found something that can do a start from a dead stop so well in sensorless...so i want it :evil: sure they die if you short the phases and yes, they are load. still i have nothing in spare that is anywhere alike. Said that there is no innovation in this direction from NOWHERE within the past 5 years :shock: or it just didnt make it to us :?

No email? No skype? i'd really like to get hands on a few more of these controllers :(

Leo used to also sell irfb4110, he sells genuine ones, there was a thread long time back that looked if Leo was selling the genuine mexico factory made ones or cheap knockoffs, he came up all good, not sure what price he asks these days but they were good price from memory

Hello everyone!
Does anyone have a saved copy of flasher software?
On their (xcmmcu) site there is no version 3.0.
Other versiones doesn't work...

Rx, Tx connects to TOOL0
FLMD0 to FLMD0.
Reset to Reset.

Programmer shoud be compatible with NEC MCUs.

Some ppl on russian forum said that FLMD0 can be connected to VCC, Reset can be triggered manually..

oh that would be too awesome if someone managed to flash these...do you have a link to the russian forum...some one who actually did it? i'd try again, dont know if i have the right software though, got mine through this forum somehow, not knowing if it actually works

finally i have some 15fet with 4110's being shipped these day, hope they're fine as is. he only programs 50A for them, think this is due layout. they should do more.

Anyway, there should be a form for Leo orders:

1) Type (6 or 36 Fets)
2) Mosfet Type ( he only does those cheap ones, 4410's 4110's, he does not sell 3077 anymore sadly)
3) LVC and HVC, CA-DP Plug (Yes or No), Regen enabled?
4) Name and Adresss
5) Pamyent method

i needed 2 weeks+ to figure out this stuff with him. this could be much faster if you just tell him the above over skype (dont mail him, he wont answer)

crossbreak said:
do you have a link to the russian forum...some one who actually did it
Yes, I have. http://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=36567.0#topmsg .
And still, I didn't tried yet to flash (and nobody on russian forum). But I found some apps, that generate firmware for X8M06 boards from XCM.
All software, documents (most of them in English) could be found here (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwLYzaYJowBLaUMybW5PWE9iaGM).

But I do not have a greentime controller at this moment of time... I have an e-twow kickscooter with some variant of KU63 with adjustable regen. All that is based on X8M06-C, as in Greentime I guess.

thanks! Here is the V3 flash program http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gf42f404e48ba279f9998603448dc499cc9ca89bbe, should work with those 3-wire FTDI connection. The one i found on google drive is a non compiled Java program i cant compile without installing eclipse. I tried that compiled V3 once, but it didnt connect.

Attachments

• X8M06-C programming.jpg
    X8M06-C programming.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5,477
whatever said:
good info, thanks for sharing, looks promising
If someone will not understand something (due to Russian language),then feel free to write me, I will try to translate it.
Also I managed to launch the firmware creator, (last post in thread in russian forum), but nobody translated it from chineese...

crossbreak said:
translation: https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=40900&p=781186&hilit=translate#p781200
Thank you! It will definatelly speed up the process...
But I have different program, my program generates only 1Kb BIN file, that is quite empty
It looks like this
1acrxyh.png

Back